Wednesday 30 October 2013

Hello VIRGINS, ARE YOU READY!!!


Pardon me Pardon me.
I had a near major crisis last week. Had to do a quick trip and re-organize myself and family.
All is well now, HALLELUJAH!!!
So how have you all been doing?
So I mentioned that my next Post would border on a major mistake married women make and that is sharing 'inside gist' with the wrong kinda third party where you ABSOLUTELY have to share with someone.
I will get to that but I got two emails from peeps requesting that I share with them how I managed to ABSTAIN from sex before marriage and how my husband especially held through too.

I told both of them that rather than email them privately, I would do a Post on it so that the world can KNOW.


Coincidentally, that same period, I got a mention on Twitter from someone who also tweeted at Inthemidstofher and Eziaha (who are just INCREDIBLE BLOGGERS btw) on the topic of Virginity and Virgins being ashamed of it. Shuo!!! A twitter conversation ensued and all three of us (actually I read on Eziaha’s blog that Naija wife may be joining us. Please do mami) will be doing a series of Virginity Posts so that we can encourage young girls to ABSTAIN because it is COOL to abstain.
SEX!!! 
I am amazed as to how popular that topic is…
SEX is a BIG DEAL I must say!!!
Inthe did a Post on it here and that Post gets a TEN STAR from me baby…
So I will be doing mine too next week and ditto Eziaha and Naijawife.
I am all psyched up for this because Virgins need to know that it is like coolest thing to be since Peter walked on water…
I will be very back very soon with my Post on ‘Third party mistakes’
Just had to pop in and mark this register…
I am so loving being a Blogger and I love my new cool blogger friends too. Makes me feel very encouraged as I live this Christian life by THE BOOK.
There are many people doing the RIGHT thing afterall. Just that those who are not doing right are very vocal and have a way of being in our faces and drowning our voices. But no way we are letting them. We that have a platform to PROJECT our Christ and His message are NOT staying silent with it.

 “Here’s another way to put it: You’re here to be light, bringing out the God-colors in the world. God is not a secret to be kept. We’re going public with this, as public as a city on a hill. If I make you light-bearers, you don’t think I’m going to hide you under a bucket, do you? I’m putting you on a light stand. Now that I’ve put you there on a hilltop, on a light stand—shine! Keep open house; be generous with your lives. By opening up to others, you’ll prompt people to open up with God, this generous Father in heaven.

The  Message (MSG) : Matthew 5:14-16

Need I say more? 
:)
You can follow us on Twitter @inthemidstofher @eziahaa @marriagebydbook and if you have a question, feel free to mail me at marriagebydbook@gmail.com

Love always…
Mrs. D

3 comments:

  1. Patiently waiting for dose posts. Pity I can't follow d blog so I get alerted wen dey are posted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I just a way t follow.*grins*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gen Gen!!!!!!!! I'm too hyped right now!!!! I can't wait!!! Let's start the revolution!!!!

    ReplyDelete